Lightweight, smooth, and very durable, the PENN® Conflict® II Long Cast Spinning Reel was designed for the technical inshore angler. It sports a tough, super-light Rigid Resin RR30 body and rotor; the large, gasketed superline spool features line capacity rings for at-a-glance reference. The internals are driven by Penn’s powerful CNC Gear® Technology and supported by a 7+1 system featuring high-quality stainless steel ball bearings. Powerful, extra smooth HT-100® drag with carbon fiber washers. Great for salt- or freshwater.
- Rigid Resin RR30 body and rotor
- Superline spool with gasket and line capacity rings
- Powerful CNC Gear Technology
- 7+1 stainless steel bearing system
- HT-100 carbon fiber drag washers